Sunday, July 3, 2016

Photos: Generator Fume Kills CAC Pastor In Warri After Fire Kills His Family

image

In what people called a bizarre spiritual attack, a
Pastor Of a Christ Apostolic Church in Warri has died
several months after losing his entire family to a
mission house fire.
51-year-old Pastor John Kayode died after inhaling
generator fumes at his home in Warri last week.
The deceased who was transferred to Love District
in Ughello South LGA of Delta State about two
weeks ago died in his home on the 26th of June
2016 after he placed the generator in the corridor
of his residence and slept off.
Residents of Agbarho were shocked when the
news of his death went viral.
Reacting to the sad incident, Pastor Emmanuel
Orode, the Chairman of the Coordinating Council of
CAC, Warri District said the mysterious incident is a
bad omen.
“This is beyond human comprehension that Pastor
John Kayode, who lost his entire family of five while
attending a general meeting of pastors at Ikeji
Arakeji in Osun State, September 2014 has also died
almost in the same circumstance,” Pastor Orode said
in tears.
The deceased cleric lost his entire family (a wife and
4 children) to a mysterious fire incident on the 25th
of September 2014 while he was attending a
pastors meeting in Ikeji Arakeji.
May his soul rest in peace (amen).

0 comments:

Post a Comment